Are you a business enthusiast? Or do you want to be a lawyer? If you need more clarification or find both fields equally interesting, you can take your time. BBA-LLB is the course that helps you explore both fields.
It is a 5 year integrated degree of Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Law (LLB). So, BBA-LLB is your call if you want to choose a foundation course, including business administration and legal principles.
If you are looking for the best colleges that offer this degree, you must have heard about FMIT (Federation of Indian Management Trust). But if you need clarification on the application procedure, we are here to help you.
Here are the steps to apply for BBA-LLB at FMIT, along with the eligibility criteria, documents required, and the respective deadlines.
Research about BBA-LLB at FIMT
The research comes first. Even if you have a basic idea about the program, you must research BBA-LLB at FMIT. You can visit the official website of Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology and go through the course structure, curriculum, fee structure, faculty, and every detail about BBA-LLB offered at the institute. Then, you can decide whether the course structure suits you.
Go through the eligibility criteria
If you are well-versed in the structure of BBA-LLB at Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology, you must look at the eligibility criteria and see if you are eligible for the program. The eligibility criteria for pursuing BBA-LLB at FMIT are as follows:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 education from a recognised board of education in any discipline.
- The candidate must have the minimum percentage of marks required by FMIT in 10+2 in the subjects specified by the institute.
- The candidate may have to sit for an entrance exam conducted by FMIT or quality a centralised test, such as CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) or LSAT (Law School Admission Test).
Get the required documents
If you pass the eligibility criteria and are ready to apply for BBA-LLB at FMIT, it is necessary to have the documents required by the institute. The documents required for the application process are as follows:
- Application form: You must complete the BBA-LLB application form at FMIT. You can download it from the official website of the institute.
- Academic certificates: the institute may want you to present different academic certificates and transcripts from the previous college or school you attended. Hence, you must be ready with your 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates.
- Scorecard of entrance exam: You must have the scorecard of the entrance exam you have cleared for BBA-LLB at FMIT.
- Identity proof: You must have valid identity proof, such as an Aadhar card, PAN card, passport, driving license, etc., as specified by the institute.
- Passport-sized photographs: As many institutes require, you must have recent passport-sized photographs.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP): You must write a well-crafted Statement of Purpose (SOP) for BBA-LLB at Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology, specifying your educational background, interest in the field, etc.
- Character certificate: the institute may want you to submit a character certificate to ensure your clean background. Hence, you must obtain it from the previous educational institute you attended.
Fill out and submit the application
Once you have collected the necessary documents, it is time to fill out and submit the application. You must attach the required documents and pay the application fee. Also, you must ensure your photograph and signature are per the institute’s specifications. It may not be accepted otherwise. Finally, get the payment receipts and copies of the documents for future reference.
Go through the admission process
After reviewing your application, Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology may shortlist you for an interview round. The shortlisting may be based on the entrance scores and academic performance till intermediate to call you for a personal interview.
The interviewers may want to test your basic knowledge of business administration and legal principles along with your communication skills. Hence, you must prepare for it accordingly. You can be admitted to the institute if you clear the interview round.
Stay updated about the important deadlines
If you are selected for admission to BBA-LLB at FMIT, you must stay updated with the important deadlines for the admission process. So, you must check the FMIT website regularly to check for deadlines and avoid being rejected for missing them.
It is how you can apply for BBA-LLB at Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology and finally get admitted into this reputed business administration and law college.
Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology(FMIT) is a dream college for every business and law enthusiast. It offers a well-structured course with a proper curriculum and faculties to help you master both fields and make a promising career. So you can now follow these steps to apply for BBA-LLB at FMIT and move on towards your dreams.